CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Quote Of The Day



Today's quote comes courtesy of Weezy F. Baby (please save the baby) from his intrview in this months VIBE article.

Try to follow...

“It’s so wrong how the cops stay steadily profiling rappers, trying to figure out some fake industry beef.
I’m not gonna murder a rapper, that’s like a cliche. I don’t wanna kill 50 Cent! Because he got fans. I don’t know who’s riding with him! I need to beef with niggas that I know. I don’t know how many people like 50 Cent. So if he said Lil Wayne’s a hoe, Lil Wayne’s a hoe. The word whore, that’s a nigga who be smashing a lot, like fucking a lot.

Don’t you call yourself that in a song?
Yeah, I said I’m a whore. I’m a whore. Whatever. And I live it to the fullest. I’m like Trey Songz, no homo.

Huh? Why?
Every picture of this nigga, he got his fucking shirt off! He’s looking at the camera like he’s looking at a hoe. I said, ya know what? Trey Songz don’t give a fuck - he be like, Fuck ya’ll nig*as! I’m eating, bwoy! Fuck how you think I look in this picture, your hoe love this picture! It’s her screensaver nig*a! When you call your hoe, my song play, fool! Holla! Trey Songz I fuck with you, you heard me?

So you respect his gangster.
I know he a G ’cause I tried to holler at his girlfriend and she said no.

Really?
I don’t even wanna put that man out there, that might not be his girlfriend, but in her mind she think she yours, dog, and she told me no for you, so you’s a G….”


uuuuuum..yeah. what he said! haa!
*that picture is sooooo wrong*

No comments: