CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 04, 2007

For the Love of the Music...

We stood in the rain for like 500 hours! (OK, slight exaggeration...maybe only 300 hours..but still! hahaa!)...

Summer Jam '07 was AMAZING... Nicole and I got there a little late so we missed like 3 acts Mims..eh, T-pain..like the one song, but..eh and Ciara...she can't really sing..but she's cool...

We got there in time to see:



(that would be KANYE..whom I HEART...I couldn't zoom because I was trying really hard to keep my camera from getting wet *so sad*)


I did manage to capture this little gem.... Nicole and Lil Miss Stardust (me!!)




To be quite honest, Diddy and Weezy were the main draws for me (Diddy is the reason I waited in the rain for 300 hrs!haha!)...but..umm...

Diddy didn't disappoint AT ALL...he had the whole SHEBANG... then the icing on the cake, you ask? HE BROUGHT OUT THE LOX (yes..the LOX..all 3 of them) AND LIL'KIM (yes..KIMBERLY JONES! ha!)..

Weezy did what weezy does best...EATS BEATS!hahaha - he said it (not me)..or did he say "rapper eater"!?!? hm. i dunno. (someone wikipedia that please)... WEEZY F.BABY *please save the baby* ...as I lovingly call him, BODIED it...

The. End.

No comments: