CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Progression of "Jello-Shot"


So..its kinda like this. My friend Angelica is now with child! (total adoration)...and i think it is like the fucking greatest thing since sliced bread, so then my friend Jesse comes up with the BESTEST name for Jelly's baby...JELLO SHOT...DON'T YOU JUST LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! Personally, I think the name ROCKS!!

Anyway, so i am thinking that we can all just like monitor the growth of Jello-shot..soooooo....I present to you....*DRUM ROLL* "The Progression of Jello-shot"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Wonderful! Life can be so wonderful...

---PHINDI

Nikki said...

ha Jello-shot how fitting

Anonymous said...

That's right nikki! I'm not geritol jelly no moreeeeee

Nikki said...

you will always be my geritol :-)